White Wine Spritzer Recipe
So, the summer is ending but you are still craving that delicious white wine spritzer! Well, the search is over. Find below the easiest white wine spritzer recipe in history.
You can also pair any of these wonderful white wines below to make for a delicious white wine spritzer.
I often make these when we are hosting a party or going to the beach because they are fast and easy to make on the run.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE YOUR WHITE WINE SPRITZER:
- White Wine of Choice
- Lemon (sliced into wheels)
- Soda Water (any over the counter soda water is fine but you can get fancy)
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR WHITE WINE FOR YOUR SPRITZER
Depending if you want a sweet white wine spritzer, dry white wine spritzer or crisp white wine spritzer we have chosen several wines below that can accommodate your needs.
- Sweet Wines for White Wine Spritzer >>
- Dry or Buttery Wines for White Wine Spritzer >>
- Crisp Wines for White Wine Spritzer >>
STEP 2: BUILD YOUR WHITE WINE SPRITZER
– I like to place a few lemon wheels in the bottom of a wine glass before I begin.
– In a wine glass, add ice to fill.
(you can add half ice, then add a lemon wheel, then add the rest of the ice – this way it looks nicer when you are presenting to the world)
– Fill 3/4 of the glass with your favorite white wine
– Top off with soda water
– If you bought few lemons, you can use a lemon zester and peel a lemon twist off for a garnish but I like to just add another wheel as the garnish.
STEP3: ENJOY YOUR NEW FOUND CREATION!
James Byrne is a prolific wine enthusiast and blogger. What is better then a spritz to pick up your step!